• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuaba Divinos

theorangeman

I had my first Cuaba today, a Divinos. This little baby weighs in at only 4 x 43, a short smoke for sure. However, being that the draw is a little tight, it actually is a good thing because what looked liked a 20 minute smoke turned into more of a 40 minute experience.

The burn was fairly good, ash solid and sort of a fun smoke considering the shape and size. It had decent flavor and I enjoyed it, but nothing that would tempt me to buy a box. It had a flavor that I find challenging to describe (quite unique - for lack of better words, it had a slight salty taste to it). However, after having an SLR A yesterday, there was no question which smoke I enjoyed much more. The Cuaba, although just a 40 minute experience, grew a little tiresome towards the end.

To be fair though, this was likely a very young smoke (not certain due to the fact that I was given this stick by my buddy who picked up a few on his honeymoon). Although this particular smoke didn't do a whole lot for me, it was a fun smoke. Perhaps if it had more age, I would be singing another tune.

Sorry to hear about your experience!
I have smoked these twice before and have found them to be fantastic ! Thank you Gary! Definately a little tight on the draw but it slows down a speed smoker like me. Saltiness was not detected.
I would not hesitate to pick up a box.
Give em another go!

-Rob

I have smoked these twice before and have found them to be fantastic ! Thank you Gary! Definately a little tight on the draw but it slows down a speed smoker like me. Saltiness was not detected.
Give em another go!

-Rob

:thumbs:

Give em another go!

-Rob

Agreed. I picked up a box, and the only complaint that I have is the slightly tight draw. But they definitely have a nice taste young.