• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Couple more boxes to dissect . . . LOL!

dulaney22

Banned
RASS :)

DSC00995-1.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

Mag 46

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

Are you asking if they are authentic? If so, what gives you reason to question their authenticity?

Are you asking if they are authentic? If so, what gives you reason to question their authenticity?
I think he's just pumped to get them and wanted to share his joy...

My address is in my profile if that helps in your need to spread that joy :laugh:

Nice score.

No, I'm not questioning their authenticity. :cool:

These are my first CC boxes and I'm just excited. You guys were having so much fun with those pics in the lounge that I thought I would play a little. LOL!!

Oh baby, I can smell those MAG's from here.

Better send two of each out immediately to me, for authentication...!!.... :laugh:

Nice score; You'll like those.... :thumbs:

Have fun - B.B.S.

Have they stopped revising the date and simply using an "X" series tax seal? I don't see anything to concern me here, but the box definately has two seals on it.

Educate me please.

Yes, the RASS box has 2 warranty seals. The original was cut, but the outer was not. I did a little reading here and saw some old discussions saying this was common.

The only other thing different to me (of course this is my first order), was that there are no distributor seals on the boxes. Go figure?

Yes, the RASS box has 2 warranty seals. The original was cut, but the outer was not. I did a little reading here and saw some old discussions saying this was common.

The only other thing different to me (of course this is my first order), was that there are no distributor seals on the boxes. Go figure?

Then they came from the warehouse direct.

No, I'm not questioning their authenticity. :cool:

These are my first CC boxes and I'm just excited. You guys were having so much fun with those pics in the lounge that I thought I would play a little. LOL!!

Gotcha. Sorry, I couldn't tell from the topic description and your photos what your point was.

Enjoy them...both boxes look great :thumbs:

....I've seen several boxes as of late that got that exact treatment; inner seal cut, outer seal intact.

B.B.S.

....I've seen several boxes as of late that got that exact treatment; inner seal cut, outer seal intact.

B.B.S.

I've also seen it on older boxes as well. :thumbs:

If you trust your vendor, you'll never have to ask yourself these questions.