• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Counterfeit Cohibas--links to info

rollurown

Nice informational pages. A bit dated, but not bad. I'm afraid the state of the art in counterfeiting of Cohibas, in particular, has advanced well beyond what is depicted in those pages. I have examined counterfeit packaging, bands, and cigars that are indistinguishable from the authentic item...until smoked.

Thanks for sharing!

Wilkey

I would just add a comment about the bands. I have a box of CoRo's from a legitimate source, I'm sure they are the real thing. When I look at the band, specifically the rows of white squares over "Cohiba", there are some inconsistencies. On some, there is space above the third row, on others, the band is clipped right at the top of the box. As people have said, the real deals are far from 100% consistent.

Thanks for the perspectives on the links and the additional info. As others have stated, advances are continual so keeping current on the latest is an ongoing challenge. Interested to see any links you've come across with additional or more updated pics/info. Trusting your vendor is always sound advice...was trying to provide some more context for those who already may have purchased by the time they look here :cool:

Thanks for the perspectives on the links and the additional info. As others have stated, advances are continual so keeping current on the latest is an ongoing challenge. Interested to see any links you've come across with additional or more updated pics/info. Trusting your vendor is always sound advice...was trying to provide some more context for those who already may have purchased by the time they look here :cool:
Search is your friend. :thumbs: There are a ton right here on this site. :whistling: