• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba ?

LOYD

I had to beat him with his own shoe!
Was talking about theese in chat, posted the pics for them to see and they said I could find out for sure here.

Like I said I am just getting into all of this and a buddy from work give me a gift to get me started. Well before ever seeing them alot of people here have said they are fake. That maybe the case, but they were a gift and I dont think he intentionally gave me bogus smokes. I would never get rid of them if they were actually real cause i only have 9...errrr had nine....8 now! So just out of curiousity...mine and several others here could someone take a peek at these and tell me if they are legit.

I tried to get close ups, its after midnight though. If anyone request a pic of thm from a certain angle please let me know.

Like I siad I am just getting into all of this and a buddy from work give me a gift to get me started. Well before ever seeing them alot of people here have said they are fake. That maybe the case, but they were a gift and I dont think he intentionally gave me bogus smokes. I would never get rid of them if they were actually real cause i only have 9...errrr had nine....8 now! So just out of curiousity...mine and several others here could someone take a peek at these and tell me if they are legit.

I tried to get close ups, its after midnight though. If anyone request a pic of thm from a certain angle please let me know.

A very helpful link. Moki's advice to Cuban cigar buyers

lol
durn you guys are fast

had to resize the pics, here they are.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

As a start, it would be helpful if the pictures were in focus.

Unfortunately they are clear fakes. Hopefully they will smoke ok. Still nice of your friend to gift you these. Im sure he didnt intentionaly give you fakes.

Bob

Unfortunately they are clear fakes. Hopefully they will smoke ok. Still nice of your friend to gift you these. Im sure he didnt intentionaly give you fakes.

Bob

If they are fakes, you know you have a great friend with a good heart. If they smoke well then enjoy them with the intent he gave them. Good luck. :thumbs:

notice how on the bands the number of boxes above the cohiba logo are not all 3 perfect rows of uncut boxes., thats a good starting point for knowing there not real.

THX guys!

I really hate to tell him that they aren't real! I made such a huge deal about him giving them and all, now just tell him they aren't real. Smoked one and t was ok, really light not strong at all like it smells, the smell almost stinks...lol O well, thx again for clearing it up guys.

THX guys!

I really hate to tell him that they aren't real! I made such a huge deal about him giving them and all, now just tell him they aren't real. Smoked one and t was ok, really light not strong at all like it smells, the smell almost stinks...lol O well, thx again for clearing it up guys.
If hes not going to continue dealing with that source i wouldnt tell him.