• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Sig VI - Cohiba Sig VI Tubos flavor differences

xRanger

Looking for a little help here. A friend of mine was nice enough to pick me up a Sig VI Tubos which I loved. She didnt know the date code. Is the flavor profile close with the reg Sig VI, or different?

Thanks,
Bill

Looking for a little help here. A friend of mine was nice enough to pick me up a Sig VI Tubos which I loved. She didnt know the date code. Is the flavor profile close with the reg Sig VI, or different?

Thanks,
Bill

I've smoked both of them and I couldnt tell a difference between the 2. Will do a side by side comparison at a later date and see if there is truly a difference or not.

As far as I knew, same cigar - different packaging. I've smoked through a 10ct box and 3 tubes so far and didn't notice a diffence.

Both taste the same to me.

Thanks,
Bill

As previously stated, they are the exact same cigars, but in different packaging. The taste differences will require time, if ever, to reveal the nuances conferred upon cigars by storage conditions.

Tubos are considered by some to be ideal for long term storage. Others consider them a crapshoot, at best. I tend to agree with the former, while acknowledging the potential of the latter.