• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Maduro

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Just received an E-Mail from the Casa del Puro in Nürnberg... they will be available at the end of the week.

Luckily I have a 3er of the "Mágicos" pre-ordered, and I'll do a review when they arrive.

Anyone else jumping on the bandwagon this month?

Just received an E-Mail from the Casa del Puro in Nürnberg... they will be available at the end of the week.

Luckily I have a 3er of the "Mágicos" pre-ordered, and I'll do a review when they arrive.

Not here in America. ;)

Wilkey

Not here in America. ;)

Wilkey

No red dot love out there Wilkey? :sign:

Aren't these initially going to be out of control expensive? Especially from the UK outfits, which seem to go hand in hand with the ones in Germany? Seems like much of what I've read about these was that unless you've got money to burn one should wait until they hit some of the other markets and come down in price, which they will.

Either way, I'll be looking forward to your review! Cohiba blends and maduro wrappers are two of my favorite things, I can't wait to try them all rolled into one!

19 euros a piece... and still 4 euros cheaper than a siglo VI.

Cohiba is and has always been mad expensive over here Gonz, but I decided I had to try at least one, get one for Dale, and put one away.

Who knows they might just suck and I won't be tempted to get any ever again.

Cohiba is and has always been mad expensive over here Gonz, but I decided I had to try at least one, get one for Dale, and put one away.

That's actually not that bad at all, and certainly less expensive than you'll find some Opus, ESGs, etc going for here. But, then again, Opus and ESGs won't attact the attention of the Feds either. :whistling:

That's actually not that bad at all, and certainly less expensive than you'll find some Opus, ESGs, etc going for here. But, then again, Opus and ESGs won't attact the attention of the Feds either. :whistling:

A Opus X xXx retails for 23 euro and a Reserve de Château for 32 euro and lets not talk about Gurkha prices over here :rolleyes: So I agree its not too bad for the flagship Cuban.

A vendor is also expected to start receving in early July. Says they will be in limited quantities. For their initial release.

SO far I have heard their flavor profile is similiar to what would happen if you mixed a Cohiba Robusto and tossed in a little bit of A Padron 26. Sounds yummy to me

Some prices spotted already.

Seem to be just shy of the Siglo VI range.

The Euro is finally starting to come down a bit, after a long upswing. June 18th conversion rate is 1.3401 USD to the Euro.

It is currently 1.9822 USD to the British Pound Sterling.

Edit to include: That 19 Euro price tag comes to $25.46 in our pricing.

pfffffffft. I've no need, I already have the ones Vitasea sent me :rolleyes:

That's really not a bad price at all (about $25.00). I paid something like that when the Padron 40th's came out and would pay that kind of money again for something like this.

Speaking of Dale, how's he been lately?

That's really not a bad price at all (about $25.00). I paid something like that when the Padron 40th's came out and would pay that kind of money again for something like this.

Speaking of Dale, how's he been lately?

This is Dale's busiest time of the year, hes in charge of Hunting and Fishing for the US Army in Grafenwöhr, its been ages since we have been able to get together to smoke a stick or 2 together.

But other than that he is doing fine.

I am still around I lurk once in awhile but summer time has me working 80-90 hours a week. Thats if i am lucky enough to be in town and not out at on of my outside facillites. Hope everyone is doing well.

Dale

I am really looking forward to these..........however, not so much that I am willing to pay a premium to say "I got mine before you did!"

I just hope these aren't over-hyped and expensive dog rockets. Hopefully they will be a winner.....