• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Gran Reservas

SPIVY

THE STIG
Wondering when they are coming out? I might be in Spain in a month or two, so I was thinking about picking some up. Anyone know when they are supposed to start arriving in stores. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR SOURCES.

Ed

Some already have them... They are running 1k for a box of 15

Ed, god bless you, you play in a big league.

I am young, but I will be there someday.

Enjoy Spain and those great smokes.

1k for $15? dayummmm I might have to start saving.. lol

I'm just praying I can get 1-2 of these smokes! I'm on a mission now, considering the hype surrounding them. :0

I'd trade 4 Siglo VI's for 1 Gran Reserva...that would be a rough estimate for msrp/msrp, but lacks that 'rarity' thing. Can't wait to see what these start going for, especially if vendors hold on to them for a few years and sell them as part of their vintage stock. :0 :0

Some already have them... They are running 1k for a box of 15

$1K reflects a premium for a stick yet to hit full distribution or this is what we can expect for pricing. Can you please clarify for me? Thanks.

I'm with ya on this JLAudio.. I'd go for 1-2, but a whole box might be a little excessive considering what else is out there..

Just received my order.
11111111111.jpg

:p
Just kidding.
They sure look tasty.

we have heard may/june as well.

rumours on retail price are just that. we have heard $900 +/-

we do expect to see some of the gala dinner gift boxes with 2 cohiba gran reservas to be available in mid-april/early may.

cheers
drew p

We'll see what the price is. If it is $1000US/15, then that's about three times the price of a 'regular' Siglo VI. For that price differential, I'd rather get the regular Sigs and age them a couple years myself!

MSRP: $755.00 CUC per box of 15, or $50.33 each.

The problem will be getting them because they are all completely spoken for, just like the books that came out awhile ago, mix Cohiba and limited edition and it's sold out immediately.

Got my lucky hands on two of the two cigar coffins and two of the fifteen cigar cases, I can only imagine what they will be selling for on the secondary market, I'm being told anywhere from $100 - $200 a stick.

MSRP: $755.00 CUC per box of 15, or $50.33 each.

The problem will be getting them because they are all completely spoken for, just like the books that came out awhile ago, mix Cohiba and limited edition and it's sold out immediately.

Got my lucky hands on two of the two cigar coffins and two of the fifteen cigar cases, I can only imagine what they will be selling for on the secondary market, I'm being told anywhere from $100 - $200 a stick.

Thats just absurd!!!

Reputable shops will not be selling them at 200 a stick. It will be below 100 even in london.