• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba esplendidos on eBay

Everyone pick one tell! :D I got dibs on the wrong placement of stickers. :laugh:

What a suspiciously terrible picture, too.

It's always 0 feed back, same size cigar, and 8 of 10 times they are from Canada (specifically Montreal).

Is it one guy or is Montreal full of scammers?

Why is it always "Esplendido's?" even the glass tops are always that elusive vitola.

I thought the real ones only come in glass top boxes.

Why is it always "Esplendido's?" even the glass tops are always that elusive vitola.

I don't know if that's a serious question, but they're usually Esplendido's because they're the most expensive. No?

Seller: 6666kill6666

???

is it... some... better satan? better than 666? ???

Linky

From Cuba!!

Only $50!!!!

Dan I'm disappointed you outed my source. Now I know the federales will be closing him down. :laugh:

I guess I'll have to make a road trip to Montreal and pick these up personally.

I'm saving Gary the post GB!

One of the very few sites blocked at work is the bay. Can anyone post this picture?

I prefer the vainilla fakes myself... :blush:

mac

Who doesn't????

Seller: 6666kill6666

???

is it... some... better satan? better than 666? ???

Yes, it is Super Satan. New and Improved Satan Plus. From the makers of 333, half-a-satan, and who can forget 668, Satan's next door neighbor.
Get your super-fakes from Super-Satan today! You will not be disappointed. Now GO TO HELL!

One of the very few sites blocked at work is the bay. Can anyone post this picture?

Here you go...

cubains.jpg

COHIBA ESPLENDIDOS BOX OF 25

FROM CUBA .

100% ORIGINAL D'UNE VALEURE DE 400-500$

Linky

From Cuba!!

Only $50!!!!

Dan I'm disappointed you outed my source. Now I know the federales will be closing him down. :laugh:

I guess I'll have to make a road trip to Montreal and pick these up personally.

I'm saving Gary the post GB!

Sorry Anthony. :(

How about I send you some grape White Owls to make up for it? :love:

Here's another one!!! Some torpedos!

Linky!!

Edit: can't get the link to work.... here is the url

"http://cgi.ebay.com/COHIBA-TORPEDO-25-CIGARS-CUBAN_W0QQitemZ300156771976QQihZ020QQcategoryZ986QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVi
wItem"

-Frank