• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars Online

drumaster615

Are any of these sites claiming 100% authenticity for Cohiba's Legit? Anybody know? Don't tell me where you got it, just if you have ever tried ANY of these sites and if you got good results. Thanks!

Admitting to trying the sites is admitting to purchase illegal goods and self-incrimination.

I sure hope you haven't used them, and please quit posting questions about ISOMs and how they are obtained.

Stop....just stop.

I don't know what you think this place is, but you're not going to get the information you are requesting. Just stop and move along.

I don't care if you're mentioning sources or not. You've broken so many common courtesy board rules with your first three posts (Lobby and now Island of Cuba) that you have no chance in getting the information you are requesting.

Just stop.

Well, it seems you are challenged in understanding the rules. It doesn't mean to start a new thread.

Why do want information asap?

Do yourself a favor and do some reading. Then come back and introduce yourself, become a member of the community , and then maybe one of our foreign members can talk to you about these illegal cigars.

Well, it seems you are challenged in understanding the rules. It doesn't mean to start a new thread.

Why do want information asap?

Do yourself a favor and do some reading. Then come back and introduce yourself, become a member of the community , and then maybe one of our foreign members can talk to you about these illegal cigars.

AMEN!!

Please read the PM I sent before making any further post! :whistling:

One of two possibilities;

- Hasn't read the rules, let alone spent any time reading the forums.
- Read the rules, but doesn't give a s#!t.

I'm thinking #2 is the likely candidate, at this point...... :angry:

Purchasing, obtaining and injesting cigars from the island you speak of are illegal in the United States.

So you have been here almost two hours and your cumulative three posts pertain to the purchasing of, at least here in the United States, contraband product. Your profile contains absolutely no information, nor have you made an effort to even introduce yourself. You clearly have made no effort whatsoever to read the few "rules" that govern this forum and when that is pointed out to you, have the audacity to simply state that one of the vendors "advertises" on this forum.

The bottom line is that you could not have more thoroughly screwed up any first-impression being sought, and could not have more completely violated the policies we have in place. Those things considered, unless you man up immediately and apologize for your attitude and continual screw-ups, your existence here will be short-lived and you will be forever known for the arrogant, imbecile you appear to be at this point. If you do so apologize and correct your ways, make an introduction, etc., you might have a chance.

The choice is yours.

Are any of these sites claiming 100% authenticity for Cohiba's Legit? Anybody know? Don't tell me where you got it, just if you have ever tried ANY of these sites and if you got good results. Thanks!

Drew...

Yes, they are legitimate claims.

Yes, somebody knows.

By they way - are you even 18?

Maybe if you were to read me the Miranda rights first :angry:

gallery_2280_527_2027.jpg

Dumaster... why don't you have a seat, right over there.