• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar prices in Cuba

oldcigar

Does anyone has an idea of how much does the following boxes cost in Cuba (Official retail store):

Montecristo Edmundo
Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos

Thanks,

Jay.

They are both too new for that list which hasn't been updated for a while.

I was in Cuba just this weekend and was at Cigar store in Melia Habana and 5 y 16 on 5th ave.

if I remember correctly around....

USD$140-155.00 Hoyo Petit Robustos
USD$170.-180.00 Montecristo Edmundos

Thanks
Puro Rey ;)

I was in Cuba just this weekend and was at Cigar store in Melia Habana and 5 y 16 on 5th ave.

if I remember correctly around....

USD$140-155.00 Hoyo Petit Robustos
USD$170.-180.00 Montecristo Edmundos

Thanks
Puro Rey ;)
must be nice! :love:

Prices in CUC:

$133.75 Hoyo Petite Robustos
$177.50 Montecristo Edmundos

Thats pretty much up-to-date.

Emil

Interesting how the larger vitola's are priced pretty comparably to the Internet vendors, but the smaller sticks in the size range of Party shorts are dirt cheap compared to the online vendors. Anyone know a good reason why?

Are the airport prices/selection same as LCDH shops?

Don't quote me on this, but I THINK the airport prices might be slightly higher, although they can't be too far off because it's all government run. So the prices should be close I think.

Are the airport prices/selection same as LCDH shops?

They are in Varadero, but less selection due to space limitations, ie/ they push what people buy most (Cohiba, Monte). I was real confused, as they told us the shop on the other side of Customs (boarding side) was closed, but we found them to be open until about 9pm.