• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI sampler

rgunter08

I received my sampler today. I ordered their humidor sampler with 8 cigars. I'm pretty pleased with the deal. I payed $20 for the whole shebang and there are some good cigars in there. I have a different humidor that I'm using but the humidor that i got with the deal isn't too bad, it just doesn't have a hygrometer and my other one does. Anyway i just figured i would post that up. its a great deal for any newb such as myself. :D

Pick up a digital hygrometer from eBay or someplace and some Heartfelt beads to go with!!!

i might just do that...the hygrometer that came with my good humi is an analog but seems to work ok..but it would be nice to have a digital one.

I received my sampler today. I ordered their humidor sampler with 8 cigars. I'm pretty pleased with the deal. I payed $20 for the whole shebang and there are some good cigars in there. I have a different humidor that I'm using but the humidor that i got with the deal isn't too bad, it just doesn't have a hygrometer and my other one does. Anyway i just figured i would post that up. its a great deal for any newb such as myself. :D

Wow, where do we buy Shebang's?? :sign: :sign:

I believe these can be purchased for cash or trade on most corner's in questionable parts of town. However, special care should be taken to ensure that product is as advertised. Much like those glass top Cohibas things aren't always as they appear. ;)

I bought mine from here

Cheap Hygrometer

Later saw the same one in my local B&M, just sitting in the humi, and the number slooked right, so I think it's quality, especially for only 10 bucks

I've come to find the Caliber III works great. I bought 3 of these models at different times and they all read the same. Great buy for $19 IMHO.

I "payed" $20 for a "shebang" once and have been paying for it ever since. Anyone know a good urologist? :sign:

lol...i know, my lingo is awesome right...thank the redknecks around here for that..haha. im pretty happy with the setup so far, but im having a hard time leveling out the humidity..its staying right at 50 percent...i tried adding more distilled water and it still wont go up much..it seems like its sealing pretty well...

any ideas or tips.. i tried searching for something similar but no luck.

I've come to find the Caliber III works great. I bought 3 of these models at different times and they all read the same. Great buy for $19 IMHO.
+1 for the Caliber III. I got mine from a vendor on here. It's dead-on accurate and < $20.

lol...i know, my lingo is awesome right...thank the rednecks around here for that..haha. im pretty happy with the setup so far, but im having a hard time leveling out the humidity..its staying right at 50 percent...i tried adding more distilled water and it still wont go up much..it seems like its sealing pretty well...

Tips:

Season the humidor.

Use proper sentences, capitalization and punctuation. I'm getting a headache reading your run-on paragraphs. Edit: You did good in the original post. What happened after that?

lol...i know, my lingo is awesome right...thank the rednecks around here for that..haha. im pretty happy with the setup so far, but im having a hard time leveling out the humidity..its staying right at 50 percent...i tried adding more distilled water and it still wont go up much..it seems like its sealing pretty well...

Tips:

Season the humidor.

Use proper sentences, capitalization and punctuation. I'm getting a headache reading your run-on paragraphs. Edit: You did good in the original post. What happened after that?

Sorry about that. Sometimes i get in a hurry....lol