• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebration gone wrong.

Humidor Minister

My BIL just got laid off at Raytheon after 29 years along with about 225 others. He's excited as can be to retire so I decided to break out a couple Bolivar Gold Medals I've had in wait for quite a while. His smoked perfectly. Mine, on the other hand, seemed to be hollow. It had a series of empty pockets as it went down about the size of a large coffee bean. About 4 of these weird pockets as I tried desperately to get a draw off of it. I finally gave up and threw it in the fire. I really am supprized, I almost never come across a bad Bolivar. Oh well, maybe next time.
:blush:

Did he retire or get fired?

Sorry about the stick, it sucks when things don't turn out as planned.

He was laid off but after 29 years. He was already going to retire soon anyway. They gave him a pretty sweet retirement package too. He's in his mid 50's and pretty well set. He and I are going to build fine furniture together in the near future. We've talked about it for years. They even pay for him to re-train in another career (Wood Working). Should be a lot of fun. :thumbs:

Sounds like everything will work out for him and you'll get a new business partner out of the deal. Best if luck.