• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cedar sheet inside boxes - straight or curved cut?

arfdog

Should the cedar sheet inside normal cuban boxes have a curved cut in the corner, a straight cut, or either, or should certain brands have certain cuts, etc.? I have read that at one point in the past there was a problem and straight-cuts were used for a while (I don't know when), but for boxes say post-2002, is this an issue as far as authenticity goes?

I am not sure. There may be some more knowledgable memebers who reside outside of the US who can better answer your questions.

In the mean time, who are you? It is customary to post an introduction to the board and tell us a little about yourself. Also feel free to fill in your profile information. :thumbs:

The cut should be a smooth round as a machine is used to cut them. Normally rough or poorly cut corner is a sign of fakes.

I am not sure. There may be some more knowledgable memebers who reside outside of the US who can better answer your questions.

In the mean time, who are you? It is customary to post an introduction to the board and tell us a little about yourself. Also feel free to fill in your profile information. :thumbs:

thanks, which forum should i post an introduction into?

thanks, which forum should i post an introduction into?

This one might work Introduce Yourself Here :whistling: