• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can I ask about price examples?

gardkarlsen

Hi

At the local cigar store where I live they offer Cuban cigars such as Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas, Romeo y Julieta etc. As a beginner I have no idea where to start and I don't know much about what prices are like here at home compared to abroad. I do travel a bit and I hope that I can buy some on my travels as I think it will be cheaper for me. Here are some price examples:
Montecristo No. 2 25 pack: 3690 Norwegian kroner (about 740 US dollars...the dollar is really, really low to the Krone these days)
Romeo y Julieta Churchills AT 25p: 4381 Norwegian kroner (about 880 US dollar)
Cohiba Siglo no VI 3p: 831 Norwegian kroner (about 166 US dollars)

So without going into details...where is the best place to buy? Is it at airports around the world? Are there certain countries that are cheaper when it comes to cigars? (excluding Cuba :cool: )

Hi

At the local cigar store where I live they offer Cuban cigars such as Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas, Romeo y Julieta etc. As a beginner I have no idea where to start and I don't know much about what prices are like here at home compared to abroad. I do travel a bit and I hope that I can buy some on my travels as I think it will be cheaper for me. Here are some price examples:
Montecristo No. 2 25 pack: 3690 Norwegian kroner (about 740 US dollars...the dollar is really, really low to the Krone these days)
Romeo y Julieta Churchills AT 25p: 4381 Norwegian kroner (about 880 US dollar)
Cohiba Siglo no VI 3p: 831 Norwegian kroner (about 166 US dollars)

So without going into details...where is the best place to buy? Is it at airports around the world? Are there certain countries that are cheaper when it comes to cigars? (excluding Cuba :cool: )

Wow those are some high prices.

I would look into other areas Of Europe, Asia And Australia. Much better prices. How are the taxes/tarrifs/customs applied to receiving packages from other countries?

A website I know has alot of information is

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/

Good Luck!

Damn those are high prices/taxes.

Alex, when did you relocate to C.A.?