• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling out bfreebern

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
So you thought you could hide and not be held accountable? That ain't gonna happen. We might be a few days late but we did catch up to you.

bfreeburn: Joined June 22, 2004 - Welcome to the 20 year club.

Got anything to say?

Well thanks Ray! It's been a long, but short journey. I have a hard time, with the realization that I started here when I was 29 and that I'll be 50 in October.

They say the days are long, but the years are short. There's truth to that!

Well thanks Ray! It's been a long, but short journey. I have a hard time, with the realization that I started here when I was 29 and that I'll be 50 in October.

Congrats glad you’re here for us newcomers and the whole community!

I’ll be 50 in October too! The 21st…

Congratulations young man!

You're closing in on 25 years. I'm surprised you could even figure out how the internet worked back in early 2001 Michael.
I was in my late 30's. I was sharp as a tack back then. There was actually a board before this that crashed or the host dumped the info. Maybe Tod can verify. I want to say 1999? 2000 for sure. I started smoking premium hand rolled cigars in 1998. Cinco Vegas baby!

I remember the hand written checks for payments. Pictures had to be downloaded to a host bucket site. We were determined back then.