• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all cigar sleuths!!!

Madhatter _Maduro

This is a Foundry cigar from circa 2013. It's from the Elements line and is called Uranium. But, the original Uranium was a 7x70 and had a different wrapper (Ecuadorian Connecticut). I picked this up on CBid earlier this year and is a Toro 6x50 (Habano). Does anyone here know if the Elements line is being reintroduced or is this like a lost & found or error labeling stick? I can't find any information on it. Do we have any industry insiders here that can shed some light on this mystery stick?
1000002044.jpg

Last edited:
Can't help with that but Cigar Lake in Canada is the world's highest grade Uranium mine. I find that humorous in this context.

Can't help with that but Cigar Lake in Canada is the world's highest grade Uranium mine. I find that humorous in this context.
Fun fact Ukraine has disassembled a brand new hydrogen fuel cell car from Japan to create a Ted Kaczynski toy.

I found a 7 x 70 sorta cigar shaped uranium fueled device under my ex wife’s side of the bed once, It could start an earthquake. Hope that helps
Let me guess tasting notes of metallic led, linen, charred wood and pepper?

Last edited: