• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Broncos vs. Colts....

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I am still downtown at a bar wallowing in the loss, but what a game! Even though we lost it was a helluva contest until the end... I haven't heard Invesco/Mile High that loud since the old stadium. Peyton Manning is a machine. Done.

I watched the last quarter, because I was outside enjoying the evening with a smoke and a few drinks. But that is the way a game should be. I was so disappointed watching the Saints loose and the Bucs loose. It wasn't because of the lose, it was because they didn't play well.

Ken

The best game this week IMO.

Kind of a crazy game..I'm a Broncos/Browns fan and yet I found myself somehow cheering Peyton on. Truely disturbing

Watched only a few minutes. I recall IN. was behind and I said something to affect that it was only second quarter.

I assume Indiana won from this thread.

Go Colts! :thumbs:

Nope, I watched the Browns.

But living here in IN I am sure I will hear about it today.

Great game! Next week we face the Patriots...two best QBs playing each other!! Should be exciting!

I didn't watch the game, but I did keep up with that Bears game. 41 pts in the first half!!!!!!

I like the Broncs too. I kinda cheer for them because I played high school football with Al Wilson (well he played and I watched from the sideline). He is one helluva linebacker and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.