• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box codes for Cohiba Esplendidos

ndtoronto

Hey lads

I was going through Craigslist tonight looking at fake Cohibas and someone listed the box code and I did not see it on this site under the box code section I know they are fake anyways but I was just curious.
I bought a box of them from a LCDH in Havana in Feb and I did not see my box code listed. I got the reciept and everything from the LCDH are mine fake as well just because I don't see my box code listed? Should I be worried? For the price I paid for them I better not be.
I cannot list my box code right now as I am away from home and not near my humidor If you could help ease my mind it would be appreciated
Thanks

Please read the links in my signature!! The information there is very important and will help you to have a healthy and productive stay at this very wonderful site!! Oh and go introduce yourself!!

Jim

Hey lads

I was going through Craigslist tonight looking at fake Cohibas and someone listed the box code and I did not see it on this site under the box code section I know they are fake anyways but I was just curious.
I bought a box of them from a LCDH in Havana in Feb and I did not see my box code listed. I got the reciept and everything from the LCDH are mine fake as well just because I don't see my box code listed? Should I be worried? For the price I paid for them I better not be.
I cannot list my box code right now as I am away from home and not near my humidor If you could help ease my mind it would be appreciated
Thanks

Please post a photo of the box and code when you get home.

Until then, a 1/5 of Jack will ease your mind.