• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box Code Help

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Hi guys. Just received some cigars. :D My first box purchase.. I am so excited..
These thing look simply amazing.. I almost want to smoke them NOW!!

But i will let them recover in the humi for a while..

PHR May 04

May, 2004 ;)

They change the factory codes so often nowadays it doesn't really matter.

Yeah I figured that.. after reading everywhere..LOL!!

Thanks..

but they sure do look yummy..

DSCF0308.JPG

alexgtp said:
Yeah I figured that.. after reading everywhere..LOL!!

Thanks..

but they sure do look yummy..

DSCF0308.JPG

[snapback]165137[/snapback]​

It looks good. Never had Upmann's before, you'll have to post a review in a few months.

Damnit, now look you made me do! I was content smoking a dog rocket till I saw your picture of that "yummy" bundle!

mag%2046%20smoke.jpg

Great way to spend a Friday afternoon! :thumbs:

Those Mag 46's are great smokes. I waiting for the piggy bank to fill back up again. That will be my next purchase!

The term "stockpile" comes to mind with the Mag 46s. I keep wanting more. :thumbs:

hmm maybe i should get rid of them.. I dont want to become addicted to Habanos ! :laugh:

texasaero said:
The term "stockpile" comes to mind with the Mag 46s. I keep wanting more. :thumbs:
[snapback]165270[/snapback]​
Tell me about it.....I think my last purchase was 2 cabs of OIK AGO03 :thumbs:

alexgtp said:
hmm maybe i should get rid of them.. I dont want to become addicted to Habanos ! :laugh:
[snapback]165275[/snapback]​

My address is in my profile. :whistling:

Mag 46's are really nice. Seems I saw that picture posted on another site as well. That was a well done picture, now to the humidor to get something to smoke.