• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

boswells rum river

carddoug

Banned
Im thinking about ordering some rum river. Has anyone had this? what are your thoughts?

I've never tried it but it is in BrewMeister's Pass. I might let you know in a couple of weeks. :whistling:

If you like rum-flavored/based aromatics, you'll probably like it.
Personally, I don't care much for aromatics, so it's not one I enjoy.

I've never tried it but it is in BrewMeister's Pass. I might let you know in a couple of weeks. :whistling:
Are first on the mailing list?

No one knows the pass order, but if it's there when I'm up I can grab it for you if you'd like to try it.
That's ok I think im going to order some today but thanks anyway. What are your favorites from boswell? Im also going to order some of frog morton soon? sorry about forgetting a word on my last post.

I agree with you about the aromatics. On the plus side at the price, you'r not out much trying it.
Plus if you don't like it I'm sure someone round CP would like it.. ;)
Good luck, let us know what you think of it.
Sorry typo

I agree with you about the aromatics. On the plus side at the price, you'r not out much trying it.
Plus if you don't like it I'm sure someone round CP would like it.. ;)
Good luck, let us know what you think of it.
Sorry typo

True enough. Just don't start letting price be your guide to trying anything and everything. Some things are just best avoided altogether. :laugh:

Long, long ago (longer than I care to recollect) there was one aromatic I would smoke on occasion....it was a MacBaren Highland Whiskey. I used to smoke that in this old estate Big Ben and it was a pretty nice smoke. But, once one discovers the majesty English blends, and those Periques and Latakias, it's pretty damn hard to look back.