• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boobies!!

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
I knew that would get you sick fuckers to click this!!

October is breast cancer awareness month. One really sad thing I learned while going through it with Molly is “everyone has a name”. We did a fundraiser baseball tournament for breast cancer a few years ago, One of the coaches told me did didn’t know if everyone would want to do that one because they might not have been touched by it. I quickly came up with “everyone has a name”. Everyone has been touched by breast cancer. Mother, wife, grandmother, sister, cousin, best friend, neighbor. The sad truth is most people don’t have to get far through that list before saying yes.

While Molly was going through Chemo, we took a drive to MN to visit her family. We stopped at McDonalds to use the potty and 3 seconds after walking in a lady saw Molly with no hair and said “you look so beautiful, can I give you a hug”. They hugged talked for a minute and she was gone. 90 seconds total, and I am still remembering it 7 years later. This shitty disease brings women closer to one another, while tearing families and loved ones from us way to early!!

Give the women in your life a hug!! More importantly, if you have a chance to brighten the day of someone going through chemo or breast cancer, do it!!! The same is true for anyone with any disease but it’s October so stay in your lane. Chemo is incredibly hard on women and families. Buy someone’s dinner, hold the door, buy them slippers. Anything you do could change their whole day, week, month, or even life.

Thanks for listening, this was all over the place but I wanted a place to stand on my soap box. If you made it this far, thank you and here is a cigar picture as a reward
Chad
IMG_4123.jpegIMG_4121.jpegIMG_4122.jpeg

Awesome post Chad!

However, I clicked on the title 8 times hoping that it would finally take me to the perverted link that I was hoping for! 😎