• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Royal Corona

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Fired up a BRC tonight. It was down in the bottom of my desktop and had a badly split foot. Thought I'd give it a go. I was little worried it wasn't going to burn right but after about about 15 minutes, it settled into one of the finer CC's I've had in quite some time. I've had these before but I do not remember one as enjoyable as this. The flavor profile was fantastic!

One thing; there has been much written on the topic of RH effect on cigars, how they smoke and how they taste. My humi was a bit low and I had recharged the beads only hours before. Hygro was reading about 59 earlier today and I remember reading how CC's seem to do better at lower RH. If this smoke is any indication, I would have to agree with that assessment. Probably doesn't hurt either it's got some good age on it either.

Coming from one who usually prefers a fuller bodied smoke, and tends to smoke more DR's and Nicaraguans, this was a nice experience. Maybe after umpteen years my palate is finally maturing. :D

Nubbing it out now and all I can say is, Wow!

I keep trying to read your post but all that I see are super nice boobs....

Ok, I finally finished reading it....I keep my CCs at around 62% RH and they seem to smoke really good at that level. You can't go wrong with a Boli RC.

I try to keep my Cubans between 60% and 65% as well, which can be tough in the summer months where I live. My Dominicans and Nicaraguans I usually keep between 68% and 70%. I tend to think those smoke better in that range. I need to smoke and experiment more with my Honduran smokes.