• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Petit Belicosos EL 2009

Siglo-Man

Had an itch to try something new last night so I dropped by my local spot and picked this beautiful stick up. Fantastic smoke! Sat by the pool at dusk with a nice glass of Mac 21 fine oak and what a treat.

From the beginning to the end I really enjoyed this Bolivar. I'm usually a RC man when it comes to Bolivar and this was a refreshing switch up. Lots of rich flavor throughout and what a treat the last 3rd was with exploding coco and spice. All and all a fantastic smoke. I think I'm sold on a box now. Would love any suggestions is someone has smoked these and knows of something of similar caliber and character to try.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I agree these are fantastic! Course, I'm a Boliwhore. :D As far as similar, hmmm. I can't recall if it's the Simones or Colosales, but one of them is right up there with excellent Boli flavor. The DC RE...oh yeah...goooda! Course, a nicely aged PC, or RC...or or CE....not to mention a BBF....oh somebody stop me!! :laugh: