• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Coronas Extra cabs from '06

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
bo_corox.gif

I have gone through almost two cabs from '06 and they have been tremendous. They have quickly become my go-to cigar.

:love:

You're right...whenever I need a kick in my keister, Boli CE does the trick! Of all the Bolivars, it has to be the strongest one, hands down.

bo_corox.gif

I have gone through almost two cabs from '06 and they have been tremendous. They have quickly become my go-to cigar.

....and you want to give the rest of the cab away

Addy in profile.. :)

....and you want to give the rest of the cab away

Addy in profile.. :)

Nah, you don't want these. Bunch of dried up tobacco. :laugh:

A certain vendor is having a super-mega special on them right now though!

funny how perceptions differ...have a dec'02 cab that i feel is just barely smokable...had one last week it was the first one to be(what i concider)a good smoke...have tried nothing younger.

another skewed perception (for he who thinks the ce is the strongest boli)...for me the strongest boli ever made was/is the chicos...strong enough to singe nose hairs(if you are brave enough to try an exhalation through the nose).still find it hard to believe they are a machine made habano...mmm mmm good.

derrek :)

funny how perceptions differ...have a dec'02 cab that i feel is just barely smokable...had one last week it was the first one to be(what i concider)a good smoke...have tried nothing younger.

another skewed perception (for he who thinks the ce is the strongest boli)...for me the strongest boli ever made was/is the chicos...strong enough to singe nose hairs(if you are brave enough to try an exhalation through the nose).still find it hard to believe they are a machine made habano...mmm mmm good.

derrek :)

I'd love to try the Chicos, but have never been able to find them :(

According to the Habanos website (LINK), they're still listed as current production....but the numbers must not be too big, because I haven't heard of anyone getting ahold of any in quite a while :( :(