• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Bonitas

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
Anyone care to throw out some opinions on these little smokes. I did not find much said except from retailers. Seems like the corona is the popular Bolivar, but this is nice little 40 x 5" cigar at a decent price. When I get some cash, I may try these.

Let me have it boyz!! Does this cigar make the cut.

I've never had one. Quite frankly, I'm curious of what your future input about them will be.

Here is a site you may find useful for your future review quests: http://www.cigars-review.org/

I will keep an eye out for this thread. I will edit that link out if linking that site breaks the rules of this board. It's not to a "competing" cigar board, so my impression is that it is "safe".

Satchmo

i have smoked one box...they were 98's smoked about 2 years ago.

if this is your size they are a really good smoke...bolivar taste(earthy tangy spicey)and above average in the strength department.

25 smokes from a single year hardly makes me an expert but i would say(once again if this is the size of cigar you like)...BUY.

hope this helps
derrek :)

I am curioous also as these are a perfect size for me. I guess there is not much said about them since the PC's and Coronas are legenary and get most of the attention on these forums.

I'd love to wax lyrically on these, but I have to leave in just minutes. So I'll refer to my review here: http://www.cigars-review.org/Bolivar-Bonitas.htm
It's #7. I'm a big fan of these, as you can see. After several more I can confirm that they are reliable, too.

Looks like I haven't been on this place for ages. Seeing as you have a Texas Hold'em room, expect to see a lot more of me.

On many occasions I have to refrain from lighting a cigar as I don't have the time. This is not a club size, but a decent short smoke size. I had found these at an amazing price, but I cannot buy from them (need a referral). I will work on this and let you all know if this goes through. I can dish a few 5ers.

Quade

Make sure you catch 'em. What's so great about these is how much evolution there is in such a short cigar. I get a lot more enjoyment out of these than from many bigger cigars of established brands. There are also quite a few small vitolas that have proven to me to be reliably constructed.