• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Fat Fauxhiba

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I was organizing the humidor and found two of these, given to me a few years ago by a friend who doesn't really know better, so I thought I would share if that's ok.  I might even smoke it today. 

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12349]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12350]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12351]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12352]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12353]

Thats a new one on me and  I have seen quite a few....

insight said:
Thats a new one on me and  I have seen quite a few....
Do you want the other one for your collection?  Smoking one now.  First puff or two were ok then it fell off El Capitan. 

I've got one of the legendary Vitesea fake Cohiba's in the humidor...in a solo bag labeled FAKE in big letters.  I'd send it along, if you're collecting fakes, Phil.  I believe it's supposed to be a Siglo VI but the wrapper looks more like an old Padron Fumas.....;-)

Sure, I always like to add to the fake collection - it definitely helps in identifying them.  This is a few years old and I think the collection of unique fakes has more than  doubled at this point (not including all the multiples), probably due for an update.  Still sort of a fun picture in a depressing and sad way....
allfakes.jpg

Love it...

40th Anniversary  :thumbs:

Bummer its twin didn't smoke well... :sign:

insight said:
Sure, I always like to add to the fake collection - it definitely helps in identifying them.  This is a few years old and I think the collection of unique fakes has more than  doubled at this point (not including all the multiples), probably due for an update.  Still sort of a fun picture in a depressing and sad way....
allfakes.jpg

Dude, how did you lay your hands on so many fake sticks?

LOL

I may get asked to step in on evaluation of fakes a bit..... from time to time.

I think they were purported to be something very different, some book cigar or something?  Maybe an HU, I would have to check my notes.  Either way they ain't Johnny's  and they ain't worth $50 a stick, those are TripleLigero originals.

I've got the legendary barberpole Fauxhiba with that same band . . . my best friend's father scored them for us.  He was so excited!  :laugh: 

I'm afraid to smoke it.  It smells like dried cat turds.

~Boar