• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL WORLD SERIES POOL 2024 (Pull Tab style)

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Oh Tiara Boy!!!! Brandon!!! Yooo-Hoooo....

This is year 2 of this contest.
This is for the MLB WORLD SERIES 2024

Rules are as follows:
We will draw numbers. I will use a random number generator or maybe even a live herf hat draw if we can organize it, to assign us a number between 0-9. Everyone keeps that number for the entire World Series. Add the scores together of the game(s) to find the winning number. Each Game is added on to the game(s) before it to get the winning number. It's a running total.
EX. Game 1 is 4-3 that equals 7 so 7 wins. $50 ... no cigars
Game 2 is 4-2 that equals 6 and added to 7 = 13 .... so #3 wins game 2 $50 no cigars
Game 3 is 2-1 that equals 3 so add that to 13 = 16 ... so #6 wins game 3 $50 no cigars
ect ect. the final game of the World Series gets the remaining $$ and everyone's 3 pack. 27 cigars.

*if you follow along you will always know what total score per game you need to win before each game.

Everyone puts up $35 cash sent to me, and a 3 pack worth at least $30. Just something to make the series interesting and also win or share some cigars. The cigars will be mailed by each player to the winner of the final game. The final winner does not send cigars. Please post a picture here of the 3 pack you intend to put up so we all know what we stand to win. If you have a question of value message me for clarification. A person can always add something to the package, but please send what you post at least. Everyone please get your package sent with in 1 week of the end of the contest or keep me up to date of why there is a problem.

The $50 winners will be sent their winnings after each game and that games winner is declared.

Here are this years players!

@CigarStone🔒
@2K6TBSS
@bfreebern🔒
@cohibasurfer🔒
@tomthirtysix🔒
@Smart Ash🔒
@TexEagle🔒
@streetrod🔒
@dawgie34203🔒
@whopper🔒

Last but not least. Thank you all for joining in. 🥳