• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Astral Talanga Valley Selection Pyrimid

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Ok Gekko777....

The Astral TVS pyrimid was torched last night. This was a nice smoke, with a gorgeaous sungrown wrapper! It was a upper- medium bodied cigar that had alot of sweet fruity undertones with spikes of pencil lead ( which I do happen to like) and extremley pleasant aroma. The burn was a little bad as it started to tunnel about an 1/4 of the way, not real bad just one small vien and it appeard and left with in an inch. So the smoke got a little hot at that point. I'm thinking this is not a common occurance as this is a beautifully constructed cigar. It cooled off and burned nicely with a good finish to the band, and I did enjoy it. I think I'll try to pick up a couple more, maybe a robusto. I have never been a big Astral fan , but this was a good solid Honduran smoke. Thanks for putting this in the Pepe's Maduro Pass, it was a nice suprise..

A friend of mine who is a big Honduran fan turned me on to these recently. I have to agree with everything you said. I wasn't expecting all that much, but this cigar really delivers. (Mine burned perfectly, btw) I happened to be in the shop today and picked up a couple more.

If you try a Robusto, please post a review, I'm curious. Thx, cs.

These are good cigars. I had my first one a couple weeks ago and just picked up a couple more. Good cigar at a good price.

Sam