• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Cuatro

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Arturo Fuente
Casa Cuba Doble Cuatro
Short Robusto (4.5x54)
• Wrapper: Ecuador, Habano
• Binder: Dominican
• Filler: Dominican
• Strength: Mild-Med

This was a good cigar, since my last posted review I have smoked some not-so-good cigars, and this was not one of those. To start, this thing is a looker, it just looks like it is gonna taste like a cookie, and it kinda does to me! Lots of sweet creaminess, maple, baking spice, and just enough leather, earth, spice and darkness, to remind you that it is a cigar and not dessert. Construction was spot-on, I had to do a relight, but that was my fault otherwise the burn was almost perfect.

There was a lot going on around me while I was enjoying this smoke session. We (Wife and I) have a lady friend that is going through some struggles, she was staying with us for a few days, she is amazing and a great guest, but we were chatting, and I was trying to grill steaks, right after leg day….so yes, a lot going on.

I paired this with the Balvenie 14-year-old Caribbean cask Double Wood, I would maybe not do that again, sweetish Scotch and the sweetness of the cigar may have run together. Maybe the 12-year-old Double Wood might be a better fit, definitely think I will skip my dark rums.

I like this cigar, think I would like it better in a corona, or petite lancero.

AimL Sheet.png20241001_164608.jpg20241001_173330.jpg20241001_183711.jpg

Last edited: