• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone had....

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Has anyone had these? If so how would you rate them on a 1 to 10 and do you think they are a long way from reaching full potential?

golfgar said:
Has anyone had these? If so how would you rate them on a 1 to 10 and do you think they are a long way from reaching full potential?
I was gifted a couple of these from a brother hear at CP, Smoked one a few days ago and was very happy! Very smooth!! :thumbs:

I had a few and would rate them an 8. I think they will be really good in 3+ years of nap time!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
I had a few and would rate them an 8. I think they will be really good in 3+ years of nap time!

Out of 100?! :0 :sign:

That's must be a pretty big improvement in 3 years. ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
wk-mang said:

Out of 100?! :0 :sign:

That's must be a pretty big improvement in 3 years. ;)

Cheers,
Dixie
actually, as requested, he ranked them an 8 out of 10. (I think you read one too many zeros in the first post.)

You must've just finished one of those JdN Antano's I keep reading about.
:)

Thank you Bruddah Muley! I was gonna give Bo some crap but decided against it... LOL! Bo knows football but he sure don't know how to read! LMAO! :p :sign: :love:

Aloha,

Wade

GB or Bo's obviously seeing double. He an' ole SD_Stack must be cranking up the moonshine still again and GB's been hittin the "White Lightening" just a little too much :D :sign:

They keep saying they live in the "metro Charlotte" area but I think they REALLY live in hillbilly country :p :D

coventrycat86 said:
hittin the "White Lightening" just a little too much :D :sign:

They keep saying they live in the "metro Charlotte" area but I think they REALLY live in hillbilly country :p :D
What is the definition of Metro Charlotte? What "hill" or what "holler"? Is Mayberry around there somewhere?

coventrycat86 said:
I thought they lived in a GEO Metro in Charlotte. :lookup: