• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody Ever See This...?

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
I picked this up back in 2002 from a friend who use to travel quite a bit to Cuba. It was sealed in clear wrap until 2 days ago when I decided to open it up...

Boy am I glad I did...
RyJLeatherHumidor.jpg
RyJCigarsHumidor.jpg

It was a gift...so no love lost.

I was wondering if anybody else have seen these. Box code was stamped on inside of lid.

It does look great!! Who knows, it may be real, sort of a local product only for the locals. Let us know how they smoke! Enjoy! :thumbs:

"MADE IN HABANA, CUBA"? ???

The "Made In" part is definitely...intruiging. Lol.
But, it still looks awfully nice. If they are fake, someone went through some trouble doing it.
Still, enjoy 'em bro...whatever they may be.

These are sold all over Havana, even at some of the government shops. They are not Habanos SA products though. The local artisans make them. Sometimes they have legit smokes in them, sometimes not.

That's what I was told Matt. Friend said he did purchase it in a government shop. The smokes smell really nice and I will be smoking one with a friend who IMO is a real aficianado of cuban cigars...

Looks pretty good. You can see them all over Cuba, in the artisan markets. If the smokes are legit or not, I couldn't say. What I know, is that they sell those in government owned stores, but I do not think that Romeo and Juliet are packed that way. But the humidor looks sweet! Enjoy.

Looks pretty good. You can see them all over Cuba, in the artisan markets. If the smokes are legit or not, I couldn't say. What I know, is that they sell those in government owned stores, but I do not think that Romeo and Juliet are packed that way. But the humidor looks sweet! Enjoy.

I think I heard that somewhere before... :laugh:

ohhhhhhhhhh....sorry, hadn't read your comment. no offense meant....

ohhhhhhhhhh....sorry, hadn't read your comment. no offense meant....
Don't worry, Matt always thinks he knows everything...he just wants the credit... :laugh: