• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any pepper heads out here?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've been growing all types of peppers for the past several years. My most recent batch of Scotch Bonnets came out great. Looking to grow a Primotalii variety next. Let me know if you have any experience with these peppers, growing or eating. This is a cross between the 7 pot primo and the fatalii pepper.

I used to grow a 10x10 raised bed patch and make my own hot sauce until I started going blind. My later stuff was heavy on the HOT part. Whem you use Peruvian whits and Habaneros cut cut it down it generally means it's pretty hot. :D

I can't go as hot as I used to but am definitely a pepper head. Last year's garden had Super Thai Chilis and Jalapeños. I'm not familiar with the species you're growing but look forward to hearing the results.

Beth and I are definitely pepper heads. We have a variety of hot cherry peppers, jalapeños and Thai chillis....... 🌶️

Hell yeah play anything from Californication.... Oh wait you're talking about a different kind of pepper.... :p

Last edited:
Beth and I are definitely pepper heads. We have a variety of hot cherry peppers, jalapeños and Thai chillis....... 🌶️

I can't go as hot as I used to but am definitely a pepper head. Last year's garden had Super Thai Chilis and Jalapeños. I'm not familiar with the species you're growing but look forward to hearing the results.

Nice variety. I keep Jalapenos, Serranos and Thai's around all year. This new batch I'm going to grow will be indoors in a controlled environment. I'll likely dry most of these out to make chili flakes. I have a batch of Japanese Sushito pepper's that are just about ready. These are delicious grilled.

I'll post along the way, stay tuned...

In the meantime, check out this guy. Recently found him. He posts several videos a day:

Nice variety. I keep Jalapenos, Serranos and Thai's around all year. This new batch I'm going to grow will be indoors in a controlled environment. I'll likely dry most of these out to make chili flakes. I have a batch of Japanese Sushito pepper's that are just about ready. These are delicious grilled.

I'll post along the way, stay tuned...

In the meantime, check out this guy. Recently found him. He posts several videos a day:

There are people who have limited reaction to hot peppers. Me, I die at Chocolate Habs.