• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any interest in a NFL Parlay Betting Trio? (FULL)

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
I was wondering if we could get a trio that wants to put in some $$ and do some 3 team parlays together? Each person would pick 1 NFL game weekly using point spreads (sides or totals) to make a 3 team parlay. If we all win... our bank grows. At the end of the season we buy cigars to split. If we can't hit a few ... we donate to the book. I need one person that has access to legal sports gambling in their state. Unfortunately I live in Cali and it's off shore stuff for me. I'm thinking Fanduel, Draftkings, bet365. Something that is US State legal.

1726829148602.png
I'm looking for at least 1 brother located in the darker blue color states to be the key account holder. That someone should be an avid past time gambler and basically understand sports betting and parlay style wagering. They also need to be ok with betting against their own favorite team at times. Most importantly they should be able to lose $50. 😁
I'm thinking $50 each buy in starts us with a $150 bank. We bet $15 parlays ( gives us 10 weeks to play if we lose every week). However only 2 winning weeks out of the 10 will leave us with more than we put in. (A $15 2 teamer pays ruffly $90 and your bet back). That will be harder to do than say. 😎 BUT... the entertainment and fun factor should be a no brainer.

Anyway.... reply if interested.

Thanks.

I’ll play. If I get this straight it’s $50 for the season. I’ve never placed a legal bet but am willing to start. I’m in Ct. and will start looking at betting sites but would much rather someone with more experience place the bets.

I’ll play. If I get this straight it’s $50 for the season. I’ve never placed a legal bet but am willing to start. I’m in Ct. and will start looking at betting sites but would much rather someone with more experience place the bets.
Ok Tom. Look at what's offered for you. Maybe our 3rd will be our huckleberry. We can get deeper on this when we get a 3rd.

Who gets my money?

I have no idea how to do any of this "parsley" you speak of, but I am down to buy in!

I would suggest two things, focus on FD. They seem to have the best NFL odds by far that last year or so. Also, if your mule is new to online betting, they should get a decent promo of a deposit match or some free bets to use.

I would suggest two things, focus on FD. They seem to have the best NFL odds by far that last year or so. Also, if your mule is new to online betting, they should get a decent promo of a deposit match or some free bets to use.
Those sign up bonuses are hard to win through. I don't recommend a sign up bonus.

Tim..... Tom has a message thread ... Hopefully he can add you or we will start a new one. We need to hash some things out and get to picking.

I'd love to play, but I'm not going to be the reason the parley doesn't win, each and every week 😂
LOL.... I belonged to a group of 5 and we played teasers. If a person lost his pick 2 weeks in a row. He had to skip a week ... then join in again. We had fun losing all our money and talking smack. We won the first 2 weeks and thought... easy money. Then the coin flipped. LOL.

@smellysell 😁

I would join. Here is the premise 3/4 of the bet goes to parlay 1/4 to some more exotic bet

What say you

I'll play Michael, but you have to understand that I'm going to change all of your rules for you. :cool: