• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any good Dutch ELs?

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
My sister is going to Amsterdam and I was wondering if there are any Netherlands ELs that are worth trying. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

My sister is going to Amsterdam and I was wondering if there are any Netherlands ELs that are worth trying. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh yea...there are a few things worth trying!!!!

PM Gonz for a list.

:thumbs:

Yeah....I just got that thanks to Gary. In case anyone is wondering, i STILL need the recommendations!

israel-

greetings from merida, mexico. you must be gearing up for the tourist season soon. have a good year.

im not sure about a el from the netherlands, but if she could get her hands on lasts years, baltic el, the erdm vikingo, you will be very pleased.

cheers
drew p

israel-

greetings from merida, mexico. you must be gearing up for the tourist season soon. have a good year.

im not sure about a el from the netherlands, but if she could get her hands on lasts years, baltic el, the erdm vikingo, you will be very pleased.

cheers
drew p

Thanks Drew! I'm not looking for her to go crazy, though. Just a couple would suffice...at least that's what she offered, knowing the prices.

israel-

cheers
drew p

Please use the "Shift" key when necessary. I'm kind of surprised you've been posting like this for quite sometime and continue to do so even though it's not acceptable behavior on this site.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Let her go to Hajenius cigar shop at the rokin Amsterdam and they will help her out!

If you need more info gimme a pm

Rene ( a Dutch guy)