• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another PSP # 2 thread

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
This is the 5th from a box of ENE05 and everytime I smoke one, I can't wait to have another and to tell every smoker I know about the experience. It just keeps getting better and better. I've been fortunate enough to try many different Cubans over the past year, but this cigar is now my favorite.

The aroma of this cigar is just awesome, it has all the distinct rich Cuban tabacco aroma that is released gently instead of the in-your-face cow fart method of the Cohiba Sig IV. The pre-light draw is a pleasure, giving you a hint of the adventure you're about to take and a foreshadowing of a perfect draw. When I cauterized the foot, the first distinct Partagas aroma wafted into the air. Then, taking that first puff, what a rush! An unbelievable volume of light blue smoke came forth. The taste was well rounded for a relatively young stick with a refinement that I've yet to find in a young PSD4. The smoke was medium to full bodied and the taste was consistent throughout the smoke and never got bitter or harsh. There were hints of toffee, some fruityness, cream, and the gentle coffee reminder that I love with this smoke. Proving to me that this cigar is ever evolving, for the first time from this stick, I got a sweetness from the smoke as I gently drew it over my tounge. WOW, unexpected and oh so wonderful. The draw is near perfect and the burn was excellent. Throughout the 90 minutes of bliss that I spent with this stick, the burn was never more than 1/16th uneven. Needless to say, I nubbed this (note self: find roach clip). These smokes will become perfect with some age, but alas, I probably will never know since I cannot keep my hands off of these to age.

I haven't had one yet, but I am thinking about just sacking up and buying a box :)

symyn said:
I haven't had one yet, but I am thinking about just sacking up and buying a box :)
[snapback]218522[/snapback]​

You won't be disappointed. These are going to be something special in 3-5 years if the way they are smoking young is any indication.