• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Cuban Pinup Art Girl

atuck

ANEJORE
Cigar14.jpg

Ooh I like that one. You're slowly becoming the AVB of the Island of Cuba forum! Thanks for sharing. She's got a hole in her mouth perfect to stick a cigar (or some other cigar shaped object).

CalixEros said:
(or some other cigar shaped object).
[snapback]271805[/snapback]​

I was thinking that see would have to have her mouth a whole lot more open than that! But then, that's just for me. :laugh:

On a similar topic, but without the graphics, can I recommend the novels from the Cuban writer Pedro Juan Gutierrez, and his "Dirty Havana Trilogy" and also "Tropical Animal" in particular.

Just trying to lift the standard. This is litterature and enjoyable reading, dudes. :)

Review quote: "In Tropical Animal, Guitarrez again initiates the reader in a profundly dirty urban realism. Sexy, sordid and sleazy, Tropical Animal brings to mind the likes of Miller and Bukowsky but is unmistakably, and inimitably, its own thing.

The TLS (Times Litteray Supplement) says: "Pedro Juan Guitierrez seems destined to become a cult writer."

A book and a good cigar :)

atuck said:
CalixEros said:
(or some other cigar shaped object).
[snapback]271805[/snapback]​

I was thinking that see would have to have her mouth a whole lot more open than that! But then, that's just for me. :laugh:
[snapback]271948[/snapback]​

I've slways said the smaller and tighter the better; I'll make it work somehow.