• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Cuaba Divinos?

theorangeman

Although my last Cuaba Divinos left me unexcited, based on feedback I got from others, I think I might want to give it another go. However, I'm also eyeing some other smaller Habanos in this price range. Any thoughts on whether this stick is worth trying again or would you opt for another smoke in this price range?

I have a box of SCDLH Oficios coming in this week. I will let you know what I think of them. :thumbs:

Although my last Cuaba Divinos left me unexcited, based on feedback I got from others, I think I might want to give it another go. However, I'm also eyeing some other smaller Habanos in this price range. Any thoughts on whether this stick is worth trying again or would you opt for another smoke in this price range?

I've always felt that trying just one sample isn't always a fair way to judge. My first Divinos had a wicked tight draw, but the flavor was fantastic. I've given this one lots 'o chances and passed them around too. And despite a few with draw issues, I've never been let down. :D Other favs in this price range are the El Principes, Reyes and the Party Shorts.

I've always felt that trying just one sample isn't always a fair way to judge. My first Divinos had a wicked tight draw, but the flavor was fantastic. I've given this one lots 'o chances and passed them around too. And despite a few with draw issues, I've never been let down. :D Other favs in this price range are the El Principes, Reyes and the Party Shorts.
I definitely agree with your point about only trying one sample isn't a very fair way to judge. However, it was given to me as a little gift from my buddy while on his honeymoon. That is why I'm considering picking up some more, based on a lot of positive feedback from folks regarding this smoke. I want to pick up a box of something in the 4-5 dollar range. The Party Short is definitely a popular smoke here at CP, but the two I've had didn't thrill me that much (although they were a little young). At this point, I'm vascillating between the Cuaba and Party Short and whichever one I go with, I plan to stick in my humi for at least a year, probably two.

I like the Party shorts, but the Divinos blow them away IMO.
SCDH Principes are pretty good too but haven't had so many of these.
If you can get some H.Upmann Corona Majors with a few years on em THESE ROCK!
Good luck!

-Rob

If I had to choose...I would stick with the Divinos. Tasty with a coke or coffee..and alwyas strong in the buzz factor!!!

I like Divino's. Try a few of them. I've had a couple that were quite tight but other than that I really like them. You some times get a stinker in the lot. I bought two Padron 64 nat. coronas one day and the first tasted awful. I tossed it. The next day I had the other and it was fine.