• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A smoking day to remember

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Last Thursday while vacationing in Athens, I had one of the best cigar days I have ever had. I wasn't sure what type of smoke I would be able to get in the local shops in Greece, so I brought a little stash of cigars with me that held a BBF, PSP2, RASS, HdM Epicure no.2 and a Punch Punch. Thursday, we landed in Athens at around 11 am and made our way to the hotel.

At the hotel, we checked in then made our way to the restaurant for some lunch. After lunch came the BBF with a cafe latte. It was an incredibly good BBF that had a perfect draw and burn with that awesome Bolivar full bodied taste. I cannot stress how good this cigar is when it is on.

Then after dinner in the shadow of the Acropolis, I lit the PSP2. This also had a perfectly even burn with a slightly tighter draw than that of the BBF but I still consider an easy draw. PSP2 tasted slightly better to me with changing flavors throughout the smoke starting with some rich cream and toffee flavors and ending with a beautiful coffee and wood flavors. Smoked this till I nearly burned my lips and actually wished I had a roach clip from my high school days.

The day ended at the bar on the top floor of the Hilton with a glass of Woodford reserve and a Punch Punch. This cigar was also great and had a ton of cream/vanilla flavor throughout the smoke, burn was again very even, with a burn on the tight side of easy.

I can't recall of another day where I went 3 for 3 on 3 different cigars. Truly a magnificent day.

The RASS and HdM e.2 I smoked on the beach of a Mykonos resort on Sunday. The RASS was less than exciting, but still a good smoke. Unfortunately, the Epicure no.2 was perhaps too young. Although construction and burn was excellent, the taste had no complexity and by the halfway point had an acrid taste and I stubbed it out. However, the day was not a total loss. On Saturday night, the resort played host to a fashion show, so you can only imagine the talent that was on display on the beach on that Sunday. :love:

Nice cigar day, indeed. :thumbs: Thanks for taking us along on your cigar-vacation. Great reviews.

Great reviews but I would have gone with Ouzo...when in Rome....er....ahh Greece. :laugh:

What a kickass lineup you had :D I've tried the HdM, RASS and PP. The Punch Punch I had two weeks ago and it was sublime. It was perfect in every way. Too bad I didn't have enough time to make a review :(