• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A question re:duty-free shop in HKG

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
A friend of my neighbor, who is Canadian, will be going to China and will fly in and out of Hong Kong. He wanted to ask if any of you (non-US members) have any experience in in buying in such shop? And also there maybe a small window of opportunity to meet up the night before the fly-out. LMK and I will pass info along.

TIA

A friend of my neighbor, who is Canadian, will be going to China and will fly in and out of Hong Kong. He wanted to ask if any of you (non-US members) have any experience in in buying in such shop? And also there maybe a small window of opportunity to meet up the night before the fly-out. LMK and I will pass info along.

TIA

Hong Kong International Airport has a large duty-free cigar section in the transit area..... stocking only the most popular brands and sizes like Cohiba, Montes, HdMs etc etc ..... I dont like their pricing which I find only slightly cheaper than street pricing..... and street pricing of cigars in Hong Kong is quite expensive.... EXCEPT for a couple of stores that are away from the public and tourist eye.

Some retail cigar shops in Central district in HK do have duty free pricing.... bring along his passport and plane ticket to the shop .... he pays for his purchase at duty-free prices and picks the cigars up once he is in the airport past the immigration control before actual boarding.

Otherwise send me an ss for more information

Thank you for the info. I will pass it along and PM you furhter questions. :thumbs: