• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little humidor cleaning

CigSid

Love this place...
I have some singles that I am not smoking. Here is what I am going to do...

I will sell two "grab bag" packages, for $100 each, and I will split the inventory.

To sweeten the deal just a bit more, I will throw one of my "good one's" in each package.

By the way, the people who know me, also know what I like to smoke :p

Bill

The first two pms get them, but post here as well...

Bill, dibs on one.  PM incoming.  And yes, I am aware of the dislike of such sales by the board.

I hope I am using the right area to post this.

Someone can PM me if this is ok, or not, I would appreciate it.

Also, ask yourself "if Bill is sending out a package, what could it possibly have in it..."

Don't get me wrong, not questioning you or your sale or I wouldn't be taking you up on the offer.  Just acknowledging the fact that blind grab bag sales are generally frowned upon due to past issues.  Another member also posted a similar sale today and is being advised against it.

I wouldn't worry about that...
There are a few people here that have had a package or 2 from me... These folks will know what they are getting  :laugh:

Umm, all I can say is pay him the money, you won't be sorry.

Doc

Someone please buy this before I lose control and send the PM...!!.... :laugh:

Thank you Doc and Tom for your confidence in me...

Oke, I've got one for you, and I have to make one more available.to a deserving brother.

Got it Larry, this one is done! 

Make sure you report back here with how it turned out...

Glad I could be of assistance Tom.  My stash was getting a little monochromatic anyway so it was time to do something crazy.

Good thing I haven't been around much,  Larry saved me  as  well!  :cool:

Both packages went out yesterday, for a Wednesday delivery.

Tracking numbers pm'd

Don't let us know exactly what you received, just let us know if it was worth it or not... :)

I never check this forum....I think that is either good, or bad, for me.

Sheesh! Go away for three or so months and come back to this!  :laugh:

Wow Bill... Just Wow!  Even with the build up (^^^) I was floored.  I'm like a kid in a candy store. :love:

Thank You very much Brother.