• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little concerned

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Got a box of H.Upman Sir Winstons from 01 in today and they came vacuum sealed in a cardboard box with the cuba seal on it, with the date code stamped on it. Inside was a nice cedar box all dressed up with the h.upman label and all that. The box itself had no date code embossed. Had the cedar with the half moon cut out for a divider and the wax paper and little cuban thingy all boxes comes with. Also has a clasp that is a slide to open, not the usual snap open clasp. Any body have any info on this. It came from a vendor that ppl have used many times with no problems.

Shane

Got a box of H.Upman Sir Winstons from 01 in today and they came vacuum sealed in a cardboard box with the cuba seal on it, with the date code stamped on it. Inside was a nice cedar box all dressed up with the h.upman label and all that. The box itself had no date code embossed. Had the cedar with the half moon cut out for a divider and the wax paper and little cuban thingy all boxes comes with. Also has a clasp that is a slide to open, not the usual snap open clasp. Any body have any info on this. It came from a vendor that ppl have used many times with no problems.

Shane
Why are you concerned? That's the way 2001 Sir Winston's are packaged.

Wilkey

I don't understand the concern here either. Packaging sounds fine by your description. The proper sticks were inside weren't they? Or did you just take delivery of a box? :laugh:

First box, didn't know how they were supposed to be packaged. I had just never seen anything like that.

Thanks guys

Shane

sounds good to me..
I wonder where all the newer Sir Winstons are at?

First box, didn't know how they were supposed to be packaged. I had just never seen anything like that.

Thanks guys

Shane
No worries, Shane...I'm guessing that after you try one, it won't be your last.

BTW, what code did you get? My PAR AGO 01 are smoking like a dream :thumbs: , well, the ones that draw. :(

Wilkey

Off the top of my head, CAV FEB 01. I had one from 03 that was smashing. Hopefully these will be the same if not better.

Yep, that's the box. I like the side catch. I'm smoking out of a May 03 box and they have come into their own.
Haven't had one "yet" that's plugged.

Brian