• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 / Espinosa 21: Las 6 Provincias ZDT

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
One of the neat projects that Espinosa cigars does is the Las 6 Provincias which is "six different (cigar) blends, each named after one of the original six provinces of Cuba that were created by the Spanish colonial government in 1879: Camagüey, La Habana, Las Villas, Matanzas, Oriente, and Pinar del Río". Presently, the ZDT is number 5 in the project. I've reviewed the LV and the CMW in last years review thread if you wish to look.
1/3: Baking spices, an undescribed sweetness and Toasted bread.
2/3: A little b it of white pepper enters the picture along with some nutmeg. The pepper builds as we progress through this third.
3/3: White pepper and cinnamon with Cedar in the back ground.
Really good cigar! It makes me excited for the last rendition of the Las 6 Provincias to come out to see what La Zona comes up with.
IMG_4173.jpeg

Apparently this is a 6.5 x 48 which is a nice size. Corojo wrapper. I've been on a Corojo kick recently. I might need to try this one. Thanks for the review!

Are you just a big fan of Espinosa, a lot of really good reviews, but mostly all Espinosa?

Are you just a big fan of Espinosa, a lot of really good reviews, but mostly all Espinosa?
I like Espinosa and it just so hatchet u decided to continue on an Espinosa review thread from last summer b/c some folks sent me some harder to find Espinosa sticks based on last summers review (the murcielagos) and I got my hands on some other Espinosa’s that I didn’t have last summer.
Who knows what I’ll pick for next summer? Maybe HVC.

I for one enjoy the reviews, thank you! How long did it take to refine your olfactory senses to be to describe the subtle flavors?

I for one enjoy the reviews, thank you! How long did it take to refine your olfactory senses to be to describe the subtle flavors?
I started with a flavor wheel when I reviewed Cubans a few summers ago. I got a lot of talcum powder and vinegar. Since then I stopped trying to use a flavor wheel and just tried to be familiar with leather, wood types and the spice drawer. That covers most of the nuanced flavors.