• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 / Espinosa 13: Knuckle Sandwich Chef Special 2024

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is a yearly release and this years is a soft box press toro with a Connecticut broadleaf wrapper. Check out Half Wheel's write up.
1/3: The Connecticut broadleaf really makes an impression. I get some salt, molasses and a hint of Cheyanne pepper.
2/3: Molasses with a hint of salt. Medium bodied which is itself a bit of a surprise!
3/3: Some salt, wood- of some kind and the strength picks up to medium plus.

I'll get more when 2025 gets released but it is not my favorite Chef Special. 2023 was really good so try that if you find some.
IMG_4078.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a yearly release and this years is a soft box press toro with a Connecticut broadleaf wrapper. Check out Half Wheel's write up.
1/3: The Connecticut broadleaf really makes an impression. I get some salt, molasses and a hint of Cheyanne pepper.
2/3: Molasses with a hint of salt. Medium bodied which is itself a bit of a surprise!
3/3: Some salt, wood- of some kind and the strength picks up to medium plus.

I'll get more when 2025 gets released but it is not my favorite Chef Special. 2023 was really good so try that if you find some.
View attachment 84318
At first I thought, hmmmmmm, I wasn't aware of the Cheyenne Indians had a pepper named after them.

Then I realize that wasn't spelled correct either.

Cheyanne is a gender-neutral name often given to a Native American. So, maybe you had a spicy hot girl named Cheyanne somewhere in your past?

At first I thought, hmmmmmm, I wasn't aware of the Cheyenne Indians had a pepper named after them.

Then I realize that wasn't spelled correct either.

Cheyanne is a gender-neutral name often given to a Native American. So, maybe you had a spicy hot girl named Cheyanne somewhere in your past?
Fucking A, my spice drawer agrees with you.
IMG_4085.jpeg