• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 / Espinosa 03: LZP 2023 Red

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is the last of the LZP 2023 line up. This one is a robusto, in size and has a lighter wrapper which gives this a noticeable difference from the darker and toro-esq other cigars of the LZP2023 mini series. All, though, have had a beautiful draw.
1/3: I'm torn between thinking that this is a habano or a Connecticut with some ass behind it- also know as "not your grandfather's Connecticut". It is medium in body and spice on the back end but this spice is more black pepper then it is Cheyanne pepper spice.
2/3: Much smoother then the Blue or Teal. A little bit of sweetened cream has developed in this middle third. The spice is still there but mainly on the retrohale.
3/3: The spice has withered to the background completely, though it is still there. The creaminess is there in spades leading me to believe that this is an amped up Connecticut. It is very enjoyable.

This is my favorite by far. It is balanced and not overly powerful but still has strength behind it. I wouldn't shy away from this one in the future.IMG_3942.jpeg

Thanks for the review! Sounds creamy and somewhat mild but with some strength. Sounds like a good one.