• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 lbs that will make you feel great! All done!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Nothings better than a great cup of coffee in the morning (afternoon and evening) to clear you head and make you feel better about the world! And I've got just the beans you need.

Kalossi Knock Out
whole beans - dark roast - full body
Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!
Regular $10.95 per lb

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and
delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones
of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!
Regular $10.95 per lb

Because I want you guy to have a great day I'm offering these two wonderful beans for only $20.00 plus shipping. That's $1.90 off the regular price...not a king's ransom, but it's almost 10% off.

PM me if you'd like to start feeling better and I'll have the beans in your hands as fast as I can.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I'm ready for a couple of pounds, I'll take one of each. Thanks my friend...

BTW: Spartans Rule :laugh:

DT

Damn Doug, this is your 3rd order this month...ATTA BOY!
Going out the door on Monmday morning for you with USPS DC# 0306 0320 0002 8432 374

Thanks buddy!

GO BULLDOGS!

Hi Jerry,

I'm ready for a couple of pounds, I'll take one of each. Thanks my friend...

BTW: Spartans Rule :laugh:

DT

Hey Jerry,

I surprised the kids with your coffee, they just surprised me with an AVO 80th Anniversary cigar. I may need to send them some more...

:laugh:

DT

I am interested in trying this coffee. Everyone on CP has been talking about it sooo much that I have to try it now.

Any specials coming soon????

thanks
ALex

Hook me up with the 2lb special, Jerry - I'll serve it at the PacNW herf next weekend.... :thumbs:

Thanks again - B.B.S.