• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KEEE---RIST, I can't even go on vacation w/ pics!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I come back to boxes on my porch, 400 emails, 20 messages from people I don't want to talk to and noobs asking me to take pics. Once I get sorted out I'll take some pics tomorrow.

The sticky peanuts were a nice touch San Antonio bomber #2. I'm just glad they didn't stick to the Firestone box. - that looks pretty interesting. I don't know how much spray adhesive was used on the towel, wrapping wire, and other whatnotthat the New Mex contingent put together but I bet you own stock in 3M. ;)

Got some tasty sticks, a refreshment and nice weather so I'm pretty set. Not bad at all for noobs, there is hope for the future of CP I can tell.

Thank you one and all, I do appreciate it.

Nice hit!

82392576.gif

Well done you mad bombers, It warms the cockles of my heart to see all the love going around.

Did anyone else chuckle when he said "cockles"?

Oh, and nice hit fellas.

Another great shot fired kiddies...nice aim!

Gotta give it up to this wild bunch of hooligans... :rolleyes:

You newbs know you may probably have awakened a sleeping giant.

Great hit anyway. :thumbs:

You Newbs are tearing them up.

Nice hit. A well deserved one at that!!!

Yea, the last thing you want is the latest version of the "Fat Boy" to show up at your home. I was the recipient of the original, and I folded under the pressure and had to resign my post as Commander of the Newb Army.

Yea, the last thing you want is the latest version of the "Fat Boy" to show up at your home. I was the recipient of the original, and I folded under the pressure and had to resign my post as Commander of the Newb Army.

Skills and technology has changed in 5+ years we are the new generation! :thumbs:

Skills and technology has changed in 5+ years we are the new generation! :thumbs:

This sounds like he's challenging you Ray!

No Challenge this is WAR... Ray got hit by 3 packages so he knows who raging war on him and its not me! :laugh:

But only one is talking trash.........

The only thing I'll respect is your sacred book of Min Ron Nee, anything and anybody else is fair game whether you hit me or not. The greatest fear is the not knowing.

As promised but a bit late.

So I get this package. Nicely wrapped, priority mail....looking good. After opening the box I see there is this rectangular package inside. The paper is glued completely down all around. No problem i think and get out my razor to open the paper.

Huh?

What;s this...metal?

Alright, hand removal of paper to find a towel glued almost watertight shut.
rip towel off in pieces and find my old friend.....chicken wire. Nice touch.
I go down to the tool box get the cutters out and proceed to get another glued down package out of the chicken wire.
Hand rip the paper off of that and get a note saying to please take pictures. A little late doncha think?

So here is what I'm looking at under the note
inner%20wrapping.JPG

Kinda small in real life and smells a bit odd too.

So I open that up and this is what I got.
inside.JPG

I thought it smelled funny. :laugh:

Not quite what I was anticipating so you certainly got me there :0