• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I purchased a new humidor

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, I was running out of room so I decided to invest in a new humidor, this one should last for a while:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=637261

If you look at the winner's name, the initial are BB which stands for Beth Baranyai, my wonderful wife. :love: Also, in the the comment "My 50th B-Day Gift" was a little hint to others not to bring my max bid up too high........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Nice one bro, looks like you got it at a good price.

Charlie, great to hear the little lady took care of you.

Congrats on both milestones my friend.

congrats Charlie!. I guess we'll have to see what we can do to fill the bastid up :D

Nice Humi & Happy Birthday!

Notice that it says in red on the auction to "inspect before signing the receipt".

Make sure you take it completely out of the packaging and go over it with a fine tooth comb for any damage incurred during shipping. Check the glass, the base, how the door seals, etc. Sometimes the freight companies bang them up a bit and once you sign off - it is pretty much yours unless you want to pay return freight which is quite high.

Nice Humi & Happy Birthday!

Notice that it says in red on the auction to "inspect before signing the receipt".

Make sure you take it completely out of the packaging and go over it with a fine tooth comb for any damage incurred during shipping. Check the glass, the base, how the door seals, etc. Sometimes the freight companies bang them up a bit and once you sign off - it is pretty much yours unless you want to pay return freight which is quite high.

Good call on this.

It should come to you crated and on a wooden pallet, so it should be somewhat protected. I wouldn't trust the packaging completely, though.

Congratulations, Charlie! :thumbs:

Congrats on the milestone AND the new humi, Charlie...!! Won't be long and that "big" cabinet will be wall to wall full.....trust me, I know..... :laugh:

Might want to consider some active humidification for a cabinet that big. Avallo and Staebell both sell their humidifiers separately and I don't think you'd go wrong with either.... :thumbs:

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Charlie, congrats on the soon to be 50th and enjoy your new humi.

man charlie if thats the back up i hate to see the goto.
early good birthday wishes to you sir.