• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Well that's over....

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Without going into huge amounts of detail, my oldest was married Saturday and is the first to move out of the house. It's been such a huge amount of work these last several months and even more so the last few weeks. My wife has probably been hit hardest with an overly demanding work load in preparation for the big day. She made all the bride's maid dresses, as well as many of the decorations used for the reception. Praise God for a good woman.

Yeah, I know the brides family is supposed to be in charge of wedding plans etc, but we knew this just was not going to happen for our son's wedding. We offered to helped where we could and all things considered, everything went off pretty well. More importantly, the newly married couple was happy with everything and are now off to enjoy a nice, albeit brief, honeymoon in Mexico.

As for me and my lady, we enjoyed a nice steak and a good red wine for dinner last night in the company of a few very close friends. I ended the evening with a nice smoke and went to bed with the knowledge that all the mind-bending details of the wedding were past. All I had to do now was return a couple of tuxedos and a few other things. It felt good and believe me, I had no trouble going to sleep Sat night.

One last footnote; Mike (preembargo), who as many of you know, doubles as a "Cigartender" on the weekends, went out of his way to help my son pick out a fantastic gift for me. A desktop humi, a very nice ashtray, and some great smokes. My son presented it to me Friday night at the rehearsal dinner. Very well done indeed. Thanks Mike!!

:)

Congrats and Mike is quite a BOTL, I'd expect nothing less from him!

Rob

1 gone means more cigar money! Congrats on surviving this far :)

Congrats Brother. Thats one out of the house, oh the day I left the house. My dad was happy getting me out of the house and now he once my wife and I to move back in! :laugh: Parents

Congrats Brother. Thats one out of the house, oh the day I left the house. My dad was happy getting me out of the house and now he once my wife and I to move back in! :laugh: Parents

LOL!! Ditto on that move back in. Just when you think you have one out, you end up having two or more in. :laugh: The fun just begins now. When the blessed grandchildren come then the games begin. How well do you change a diaper?? :rolleyes:

But on a serious note, congratulations. May they only know happiness all the days of their lives and may they be long and healthy. :thumbs:

Congratulations Brother, You two raised him up to be a fine young man. You can be very proud him.

LOL!! Ditto on that move back in. Just when you think you have one out, you end up having two or more in. :laugh: The fun just begins now. When the blessed grandchildren come then the games begin. How well do you change a diaper?? :rolleyes:

But on a serious note, congratulations. May they only know happiness all the days of their lives and may they be long and healthy. :thumbs:

This is the season, congrats on the wedding and new member to the family.

I'm not sure what the hole issue is with moving back in, or staying to long, I will gladly give my own mothers number to any one who has this problem.

When I graduated along with my party and diploma I received the BOOT.

Parents just showed me the DOOR. 18 SON they said, you are a MAN. Go make something of your self.

And out I went. :whistling:

Hey I bet you're glad it's all a fond memory now.

Way to play Mike, helping with the gift for the father of the Groome. :thumbs:

Congratulations! One of my friends here at work got married this Saturday as well - Love is in the AIR! :D