• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ddepaola

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Just had to give Dan some credit for getting me all liquored up last night. He and I went out for what I thought was gonna be a few drinks and a few cigars and I didn't get to bed until 6 this morning. So for those of you who think about ever hanging out with him, give your liver a heads up. On a lighter note Dan brought an otterbox full of stogies and it seemed like for every one I gave him he was handing me TWO. Hell at the end of the night all I had were premo's and was so drunk I had to bum back one of the cigars I gave him because I was so drunk I didn't want to waste one of those fine gars he had given me.

Just so you know Dan is a swell guy, and very unselfish when is comes to cigars and if you ever get the chance to hang out with him you won't be dissappointed.

Cheers and where is the advil....

LOL.....point the finger at yourself Shooter! Don't know how many nights I can take like that one. You were just as generous with your sticks, and drinks. Plus, you never told me you new EVERYONE in Louisville. Had a blast and we will do it all again......when this one wears off next year. I got home at 4:30 am and woke up at 8:00 to go to work, but only for a few hours. It was a pleasure to meet all of your friends and your lovely wife...Next time we'll take it down a notch.

Here's to City Scoots! ;)

-D

Take it down a notch, maybe...... but not likely, remember there is always City Scoots. I will try to get you an autographed poster.

That double shot of patron, kinda sealed the night for me.

Shane - sounds like I missed a helluva good time!

When I come down there, we gotta get Dan back on the circuit quickly, none of this "resting up for a year" stuff. :)

Matt

HA, I will give him credit he had to work at 8 in the morning. Here in Louisville the bars stay open until 4 which makes it tough to get anything done the nest day if you ask me.