• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo V at $110, only at Tobaccopuros.com

manu said:
Cohiba Siglo VI 52 x 5 7/8 box of 25 $ 240.00
Cohiba Doble Coronas 49 x 7 5/8 box of 25 $ 265.00
Cohiba Espléndidos 47 x 7 box of 25 $ 140.00
Cohiba Robustos 50 x 4 7/8 box of 25 $ 130.00
Cohiba Exquisitos 36 x 4 7/8 box of 25 $ 120.00

I stopped here :whistling: Looks a little too good to be true for me.

these prices are downright silly. is this for real? has anyone done buisiness with this guy before?

marcsheldon said:
these prices are downright silly. is this for real? has anyone done buisiness with this guy before?
[snapback]164010[/snapback]​

Guaranteed 100% fake. You can't buy legit Esplendidos for 3x that price in Cuba.

LMAO! You could have atleast bumped up the prices to make you look legit. But I'm glad you showed us your hand first ;) I'll mark you on my "don't buy from" list.

bfreebern said:
manu said:
Cohiba Siglo VI 52 x 5 7/8 box of 25 $ 240.00
Cohiba Doble Coronas 49 x 7 5/8 box of 25 $ 265.00
Cohiba Espléndidos 47 x 7 box of 25 $ 140.00
Cohiba Robustos 50 x 4 7/8 box of 25 $ 130.00
Cohiba Exquisitos 36 x 4 7/8 box of 25 $ 120.00

I stopped here :whistling: Looks a little too good to be true for me.
[snapback]164009[/snapback]​

Agreed.

The guy even has the Cohiba Reserva, 30 cigars, listed for $255. What a tool.

Nonwithstanding the lack of faith therein in ANY internet sale, there is always a renuency especially when advertising against overpriced vendors or individuals with no wholesale buying capabilities.

I personally invite you to peruse or at least inquire live in order to form an opinion adequately. On the Cuba Pricing isssue, believe me, one can, and this prize is living proof.

LOL, yeah ok. I'm sure "your" legit Cohibas come in boxes like this:

91_1_b.JPG

Countries of America? Who knew? It's Monday morning and this is helping me cope w/ another work week.

Thanks for the laugh Manu :laugh:

The direct customer service line for offshore callers, no charge, is 305 433 2728, or the Costa Rican line being 506 232 77 55. I invite you inquire as to the prizes yourselves, in lieu of a transparent and speedy business. Again, nothing is lost from just inquiring and who knows, whether its for personal enjoyment or reselling, this is a good opportunity.

manu said:
The direct customer service line for offshore callers, no charge, is 305 433 2728, or the Costa Rican line being 506 232 77 55. I invite you inquire as to the prizes yourselves, in lieu of a transparent and speedy business. Again, nothing is lost from just inquiring and who knows, whether its for personal enjoyment or reselling, this is a good opportunity.
[snapback]164023[/snapback]​

What will calling you prove?

We all here buy cigars for personal enjoyment, we don't resell and certainly don't try and pass off fakes.

Go elsewhere.

OMG. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO

I'm a newbie and even I know this is a joke. A few things:

1) They DO NOT accept credit cards for this "special"

2) They DO NOT ship to the USA

3) Their address, and I quote: Rohrmoser, Costa Rica

4) There are at least 5 misspellings and grammatical errors on their "How to Buy" page alone

You are a joke. Go away. :sign:

I can hardly understand what manu is saying. When you say prize do you mean price?

Reading these posts is giving me headaches.

Just please step back from the keyboard manu.